I'll read on in this blog. Maybe I'll be able to learn more about the sport, if I do so? I'm not fond of sports, but I do love miscellaneous knowledge.
Well, I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a joke, or if this means we're supposed to jump for joy. I'm not really into sports, so I wouldn't know. Regardless, I'll jump for joy while laughing at the possibility of a joke and perhaps that will cover all the bases.
I'll read on in this blog. Maybe I'll be able to learn more about the sport, if I do so? I'm not fond of sports, but I do love miscellaneous knowledge.
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a joke, or if this means we're supposed to jump for joy. I'm not really into sports, so I wouldn't know. Regardless, I'll jump for joy while laughing at the possibility of a joke and perhaps that will cover all the bases.
ReplyDeleteIt was a joke about Tom. Bucs are my team good or bad.A true fan follows their team.
ReplyDeleteWell we lost this weekend. That that there was a lack of effort but we still lost. It seems we play well one weekend and like crap another.
ReplyDeleteI don't if its still considered a great victory..
ReplyDeletehey now, I don't like this post at all. GO PATS!
ReplyDeleteGO! Bucs :) ... I'm not really into football , but My Uncle loves this team .
ReplyDeleteI dont understand some fans who are only a fan when the team is doing well. A true fan is side by side through the good and the bad seasons.
ReplyDelete